Haven’t had a chance to update our blog in a few months, been a busy bee. I wanted to take some time to update you on some of our projects. This ended up being a longer post than expected. Enjoy!
- Aronfield Weddings: (Beckley, Fayetteville) We finished up a few Wedding DVDs for our side business Aronfield Weddings. We offer Wedding videography services throughout West Virginia. If you’d like to check out some of our wedding trailers, click here to watch our demos. If you would like to book our services for your wedding, click here to see about availability. We’re filling up already for 2014. Also check out our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/AronfieldWeddings And special thanks to Angie Roy and Kristi Majakey for their help filming.
- ShockaCon 2013: (Charleston) Shot footage for a Spotlight WV promo of ShockaCon the Horror/Sci-Fi Convention. This is the second year we’ve attended and filmed a short promo. The ShockaCon videos were non-profit, just something we liked to do and we’re glad it got exposure through Spotlight WV‘s website and social media pages. We’re looking forward to next year’s event. If you’d like to check out the videos, here are the links, ShockaCon 2012, ShockaCon 2013.
- Terramite Construction: (Cross Lanes) We developed and launched the new website for TerraQuip Construction Products, Inc., you can check it out here. We’ll post a screenshot here on our blog. If you’re looking for a web design quote, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AnneCline.net Re-Design & Store Launch: Check out acoustic singer, songwriter Anne Cline’s website, you can hear new music, watch videos and buy her new T-shirts. http://annecline.net
- Spotlight West Virginia Magazine – Fall 2013. We’re now in our second year of producing the magazine, and we’re delighted to have one of the largest West Virginia audiences on the net to share it. It takes a team of writers, photographers, editors, and designers to make it happen and we’re very thankful to be working on this exciting publication with so many talented people. You can check out the latest issue “Spotlight West Virginia – Fall 2013” online for FREE and it’s also available to purchase in print here via MagCloud.
- Rail Road Days: (Hinton, WV) We enjoyed the festivities, home-made goods and great weather for this year’s Hinton Rail Road Days event. We were doing photo and video coverage for the Spotlight West Virginia Network.
- Kenova Pumpkin House: (Kenova, Huntington) Another event we had the chance of attending on behalf of Spotlight West Virginia, which was part of the C-K AutumnFest in the area. We shot a different type of promo piece, not something we normally produce, but it was fun to step out of the norm and make a spooky video paying tribute to The Nightmare Before Christmas Disney Movie. And to note, this one was non-profit, just for entertainment purposes only. You can check it out here. If you’re not familiar with the Kenova Pumpkin House, then do yourself a favor and check it out, 3,000 carved pumpkins can’t be wrong! http://ckautumnfest.com
- Mobile Applications: Aronfield Studios is officially offering Mobile APP design services, thanks to our iOS Developer Michael Sulwer. We’ve already taken on a few mobile projects this month and we’re looking to start promoting our new service soon. Mobile APP development will be compatible with Apple iPhones, Apple iPads and Androids. Contact us for more information.
- Doritos Crash the Superbowl TV Commercials: We’ve always wanted to give this a go and make some humors videos, especially since that’s where our production company originated from, doing comedy sketches back in the 2002 era. Jole and Mike both use to produce a local comedy show with friends, (please don’t look it up) and several comedy short films. So this would be right up our alley, we generally never had the time to get together was the big issue. But we’re looking to make time to produce a few commercials this month for submission just for kicks. We welcome you to produce your own as well, just visit the Doritos website for all the details, deadline is November 24th, 2013.
- Fall 2013 Clients: Over the past few months we’ve had the opportunity to work with some wonderful clients. This is what keeps this job interesting and so much fun, you get to dive into various businesses and make lasting impressions and connections for a lifetime. Remember, our success is your success!
December 2013 – January 2014 ???
- Aronfield Studios Re-Design: We’ve been behind on re-designing our own website, this is coming soon. We don’t have a date set yet, it’s depending on how busy we are for the holidays. We have grown so much over the past couple years and we have lots to add.
- Spotlight West Virginia Magazine – Winter 2013: We’re planning to launch our Winter issue on December 15, and if you have any stories or photos you would like to contribute, please email: email@example.com.
- Spotlight West Virginia Network: We have a online West Virginia mini-series in the works, an online store, and a non-profit West Virginia Photo Book.
- New Marketing campaign: (Client Name Withheld – TBA) Full print, web and video project for a long-time client, TV commercials will air in Southern West Virginia (2014).
- Long time client Website Re-Designs: There is a long list of clients we’re going back to re-design their aging websites to maintain a fresh look. More info. TBA.
- Music Videos: This is big news here, we’re holding out on you here. We’re in the works to produce two music videos, once we have an official shooting date, we’ll announce our progress.
We’re blessed to work with so many wonderful people and companies and we look forward to working with your company as well. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! – Jole
We’re excited about the launch of the newly designed website for LA East Fitness, it’s only been a day and we’re getting lots of positive feedback. Visit their website at: laeastfitness.net. We’re also working on sprucing up their Facebook page, including a (designed for Facebook) cover photo and including the full gallery from the photoshoot.
Special thanks to Steve Brightwell of Brightwell Photography for the interior shots, it gives you a nice glimpse of the equipment and atmosphere at LA East. Steve always comes though with top notch photography, a wonderful commercial photographer and a real asset to any website.
Many websites don’t take advantage of having a professional photographer, not knowing the value behind it. Having a photoshoot can be beneficial for your whole online presence, from your website to social media, giving rich content that keeps the attention of your customers and gives more credibility to your business or products online. You’d be surprised at how many potential customers choose where to take their business by the quality of their photos, and how the photos portray their company, which again is why having a professional photographer for your business is essential in marketing your company or product.
Another great point is you’ll have new content for people to share on your favorite social media website, which will gain new viewers and likes for your business.
If you’d like more information about web design or hiring a professional photographer, send us a message. Thanks.
LA EAST Fitness is not a Gym, But a Fitness Facility Designed to offer a complete lifestyle change!
We recently had the pleasure of working with Phillips Technologies on re-designing their website. If you’d like to check out their website visit phillips-technologies.com.
“Phillips Technologies opened its doors on May 1, 1996 as Phillips Machine Service Inc. DBA Phillips Computer Service. Over the years we have provided Beckley and it’s surrounding counties and states with quality products and service.”
We recently updated the design for singer, songwriter Anne Cline this week. She wanted to have a new look for her fans. Along with the website, we have revamped her social media sites as well, the new Myspace, Facebook, Twitter and a few other social music sites.